Thursday 31 May 2012

Swapping And Sorry!

First off, I'm sorry about the little hiatus from blogging. It seems like my life sometimes just gets in the way. Sadly, it seems like life gets in the way of everything, so yeah, no excuses about not blogging. I have a couple of things in the works though, and Really Quite Cute Fridays will be back for the month of June. I have a couple other things also planned for June, so be prepared. And I'd like to thank you for the page views so far, I'm honoured that I've gotten 388 page views in such a short amount of time, it's stunning (and no, I don't track my own views).
I also would like to start swapping with you guys if you want to. I'd be fine with international shipping, as long as you are, the only reason I couldn't do it would be because of regulations in your country (sorry Italy!). Anyways, I have access to most North American and Canadian brands, and I'll do a list of nail polishes I have ready for trading.
Hope you had a great May, and I hope you'll have a great-er June. Yay Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment