Saturday 4 August 2012

Wishlist



Here's my Wishlist. Realistically, knowing me and my cheapness, I'm probably not going to get most of them, but a girl can dream, right?

If any of y'all have a spare or gently used bottle or have access to any of these (or a dupe, I am totally open to dupes, as long as the brands don't test), I'd love to swap. Heck, even if you don't; I'd still love to do a swap with you. Leave a comment here or email me at ReallyQuiteAwesome@hotmail.com . Thanks!








** A Real-Gold Topcoat, Perferably A Cheaper One**
(Ninja Polish, Zoya, Homemade...)





American Apparel
Neon Green
Neon Blue
Neptune
Smoke Dazzle

Butter LONDON
Fishwife
Two Fingered Salute

Candy Lacquer
Honey Bee

China Glaze
Any of the Kaleidoscopes or OMGs
Techno Teal
Virtual Violet
Deviantly Daring
Splish Splash
Fast Track

Color Club
Wicked Sweet
The Lime Starts Here
Raspberry Rush

Deborah Lippmann
Cleopatra In New York
Mermaids Dream
Across The Universe

Essence
A Kiwi A Day
Very Cherry

Layla
Ocean Rush
Emerald Divine

Lime Crime
Pastelchio

Models Own
Jack Frost
Dancing Queen
Blizzard
Purple Blue
Halley's Comet
Apple Pie
Blueberry Muffin
Grape Juice

NailVenturous
Floam
Flying Blue Jay

OPI
**Any Full Size Halloween Glow In The Darks**
**Rainbow Connection**
**Black Spotted**
Lincoln Park After Dark Suede
We'll Always Have Paris Suede
Here Today Aragon Tommorrow Suede
Pirouette My Whistle
I Juggle... Men
Mad As A Hatter
Sparkle-Licious
Don't Pretzel My Buttons

Rescue Beauty Lounge
Squarepants
Bikini Bottom
Locavore

Sally Hansen
Any Magical Nail Makeups
Try me on any Nail Prisms

Serum no.5
**Day Glow**

Topshop
Junk Yard
Mermaid
Windy City
Panther

Tuff Scent
1 Luv
Soak Up The Sun
Wisdom
Wish
Truth


Urban Outfitters
**Any Candy Coating Topcoats**
Mystic
Sea Dust

Zoya
Phoebe
Stephanie
**Storm***

WOW. *Slaps wrist*. Hoarder much?

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Click on the link to find out more about it and nominate others as well!! http://starsoverdiamonds.blogspot.com/2012/08/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will be sure to check out your link you left. Thanks again, you definitly deserve it too :D

      Delete