Friday 24 August 2012

THANK YOU EMMA!

Me and the muchos fabulous Emma from Imagination In Colour recently did a swap and I thought I'd share the goodies with y'all :) Meanwhile, please visit Emma and her lovely blog, she is such a great person and I'm happy to say that she's an amazing friend to me.
She got me 7 (!!!) lovely polishes that aren't available here on my side of the pond and all I can say is that I hope she's as happy with her's as I am with mine.
Here they are, first up being the Barry M's


Nail Effects Black CrocGlitter Nail Paint - Aqua GlitterChameleon Nail Effect - LilacNail Paint - Silvery Lilac
Aqua Glitter, Chameleon Effects in Lilac, Silvery Lilac and Croc Effects in Black

And the gorgeous Model's Own that I've been lemming forever :D





Aqua Violet and Indian Ocean (I KNOW!!!)

And finally something that wasn't on my wishlist, but turned out being something I love.




17 Nail Xtras Black Glitter Crackle Top Coat



So, again... THANK YOU EMMA!


*All pictures were taken from the respected companie's websites, BarryM.com, ModelsOwnIt.com
 and Boots.com*

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have a buddy that could send me some Barry M's. I hope that hey are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love her so much! She's such a lovely person just to talk to, as well. They are great, thanks!

      Delete
  2. You cant beat BarryM for Crackles, They are really getting inventive with their colours latly to, there Glitters are getting better and better..

    ReplyDelete