Friday 2 November 2012

Update! Get yourself some polish :D


Hey guys! Just a quick post today. I've updated my swap list/ blog sale with some brand new polishes, so please take a look here. Also pictures will be arriving soon to the blog sale, so if you want to see any, email me (or write up a comment) and I'll send you a picture of the one you want to see early. Also, I'm working on a new way of orginizing my stash list, I just have to decide. I like the idea of a google doc, like my blog sale, but I would like to have pictures right on the same page.
Anyways, take a look at my swap/ sale and feel free to buy something! TGIF,  hope you had a good week, and will have a great weekend! Don't forget about falling back (for those who live where you do) :D Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment