Tuesday 24 April 2012

Song of the Week

(This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but Blogger had a hissy-fit yesterday and wouldn't let me post it)

I am really indecisive (just to let you know, I just spend 6.38 minutes trying to think of that word), and when it comes to music, I don't like just one genre. I don't really like any genre more than another. My least favourite type of music is what I like to call 'Radio Roadkill', which is basically when a song gets played on the radio so much that you can't even listen to it after a week, and it dies. I'm one of those people who listens to songs that know one else knows, but wishes they did once it's over. Anyways, I'm just going to tell you my favourite song of the week (that doesn't, no hasn't gotten airplay, or very much, or is older). And if anyone is out there reading, they can suggest songs. I'm not expecting you to like every song, but getting a chance to hear new music is a win-win for all, in my opinion. I'll try to change it up each week. So. without further adieu here's the song:

Colors - April Smith and the Great Picture Show

And yes, I heard this on a Lowe's commercial. And yes, while listening to this, I finished painting my little wall, which is now a magnetic chalkboard. Awesome, I know. This song is just so catchy and upbeat, it makes me want to do either something cute and crafty, or line dance. But, as my friend so kindly suggested, not both at the same time, because holding scissors and do-si-do-ing at the same time is a very dangerous mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment