Thursday 24 January 2013

My Nails Shall Receive The Gift Of Sparkle!

Hello peeps!
LOL, I am so weird! Anyways, exams are officially over, and I have the next week off, which means lots of polish!
Anyways, today we have Color Club's Gift Of Sparkle, a gorgeous blue foil. While not completely unique, this is certainly a very pretty colour, and applies very well, this is only two easily applying coats. I am also really impressed with the brush. I don't care to much about brushes, which is why you don't here much about them here. However, I do have large nails, and appreciated the large brush in the mini bottles.
Also, this is scented. It's hard to put my name on exactly what I smell, but it's a fresh, warm scent. Sally describes it as Sugar cookies and that sounds about right. It has a good amount of scent, but dies down after a day or two. Also, this is the scented Sally's version, there is also a non scented version of this collection, but two colours (including this one) are different. This one is a purple based glitter in the other collection.
Anyways, this is two easy coats in artificial light. I tried my darnedest, but it is a little lighter and more silvery on real life.





6 comments:

  1. I'm with you, don't care about brushes too much. Not sure why it's so important to some people. This looks like a gorgeous color!

    I nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! congratulations :)
    http://samplesentaeyen.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-and-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry I haven't replied back to you! I was thinking about it and then the thought totally vanished.
      Glad to see someone else with me on brushes. I'd rather get a pretty colour :)
      Thanks so much for the nomination! I have a couple awards I have to catch up on, and I may just steal your idea and put them all together. Thanks again! Your blog is awesome and I'm glad to see you enjoy mine :)

      Delete
  2. I really love this blue and I am sucker for blues of any color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Whenever I go shopping, it's always the blues that catch my eye :)

      Delete