Sunday 22 December 2013

All I Want for Christmas is Thos Colour To Photograph Correctly!

Do you ever just realize you have the most amazing friends ever? I had a Christmas party on Friday and literally got the best gifts ever. Hailey, Emily, Andrew, Kamal, Victoria and Melissa, I do not deserve you. Thank you so much!
Anyways, I wore this lovely mani of turned up turquoise by China Glaze and Ulta3 Luck of The Irish. Yup, I wear St Patricks nail polish for Christmas, gotta problem?
Anyways, I can NEVER get TUT to photograph correctly to colour, and if I tried to correct it, it just ended up messing up LotI. Soooo.... Anyways, TUT is much more green in real life, but still distinctively turquoise. LotI is a gorgeous bright pure green. No anything, just green. This is 3 coats of the China Glaze, 2 coats of the Ulta3. Artificial lighting.





No comments:

Post a Comment