Friday 11 October 2013

Irrational Fears

Hey everyone!
I just did something totally awesome, but you'll have to wait to see!
Anyways, today I have to thank the lovely Lamisha for being my awesome photographer. All these hand shots are compliments of her!
I did a totally awesome gradient manicure using two of OPI's Liquid Sands, Honey Ryder and What Wizardry is This? I wanted to figure out a fun way to use What Wizardry, I got it from OPI as a replacement for my hot mess bottle of When Monkeys Fly!, which I wanted to love soo much, but the curling was horrid.
Anyways, I am a total chicken when it comes to the colour brown. I do not like it. I got this and was all like, Imma wear this! It's not even brown brown... It's like green-y bronze.
But then it sits in my drawer, sad and slowly getting dusty...
So I figured out a way to incorporate it into a manicure and I loved it! It reminds me of lions. And I got soo many compliments, I'm definitely going to have to wear What Wizardry again... Maybe on its own?
Two coats of Honey Ryder followed by a sponged layer of both. Lighting is study hall lol.
Thanks again to Lamisha!







No comments:

Post a Comment